Protecting Our Customers and Colleagues
Our showrooms in Stratford-upon-Avon, Leicester and Mayfair are open.
Over the past number of weeks, we have continued to follow government guidance on the evolving COVID-19 situation. Our priority has been ensuring the welfare of colleagues, as well as serving and supporting our customers in whatever way we are able.
Following government regulations and adhering to the strictest social distancing protocols, all of our showrooms are open. This ensures that we are able to serve, while protecting the health and safety of both customers and staff alike.
Please find below our four-step process currently in place to safeguard you and offer peace of mind should you wish to visit one of our showrooms.
Helping plan your visit
• Appointments can be booked with any of our showrooms. This is for absolute peace of mind and minimises any queueing.
Giving you space in-store
• To ensure contact-free access, our doormen will open the door for you on arrival and a front of house representative will be waiting to show you to your jewellery or watch desk.
• We have ensured there is more than the stipulated distance between desks, allowing for safe, personal consultations in-store.
• We have set a maximum number of customers allowed in our showrooms at any one time.
Please note: for security reasons, we may ask you to raise any masks you are wearing upon entry to the showroom, but are very happy for customers to wear them once inside.
• All staff have been issued with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in line with the UK Government guidance, including mask and gloves.
• Screens are in place, which provide additional social distance protection.
• Every showroom desk has complimentary hand sanitiser pumps, containing alcohol-based gels proven to offer effective protection against the virus.
• For added peace of mind, we use UV lightboxes to clean all products pre and post presentation to customers.
• Staff have been comprehensively trained in minimising risk and implementing ongoing hygiene protocol, including spot temperature checks on all employees.
• Procedures are reviewed weekly in line with the most up-to-date Government guidance
We offer online consultations and home delivery across many of our products. The booking of these services can be arranged online or by phone. Alternatively, new purchases can be made online, utilising the recent enhancements to our website.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding planning a visit or processing an online order, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team. As a family business, our close-knit team of staff at Pragnell are looking forward to helping you in any way we can.
From Market Street to Mayfair you can be sure of a warm welcome at any of our showrooms across Great Britain.