Since 10 Regent Street first opened its doors in 1900 as Sam Robbins, the jewellers, the showroom has seen many changes and developments over the decades.
For over twenty five years we have proudly traded under the name "Thomas Cleaver".
Now, in 2012, Joanne Andrews, John O'Rourke and their team are delighted to become part of the sister-company in Leicester, Tarratt. Along with a refurbished showroom, the new name symbolises the continuing evolution of the business.
The team will remain exactly the same…only the name has changed!
Tarratt Rugby will continue to be a family run business, drawing on the wealth and knowledge that has been handed down from generation to generation over the last hundred years. Customers are assured of the same excellent customer service and will benefit from a far greater breadth of choice in our offering.